Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Noida Authority allots 60,000 sq meter institutional plot to Microsoft India

Uttar Pradesh, Noida Authority has allotted a 60,000 sq meter institution plot to Microsoft India (R&D) PVT LTD., for a land premium of Rs 103.66 crore.

The Authority in an issued statement said, “Plots A1 and A2 in sector 145, spread across 60,000 sq meter at a land of premium of Rs 103.66 crore have been allocated to Microsoft India (R&D) PVT Ltd for use of IT and ITes.”

Advertisement

“40% of the land premium is to be paid within a month the execute a sale deed, and the remaining 60% to be paid in eight six monthly installments within four years,” the authority said.

Earlier in February, Noida Authority allotted a commercial plot at sector 51 to IKEA.

Comments
Loading...

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More