Want to join TechGraph as Guest Author?
Than your on the right page, just be relax, read the guidelines and fill the form.
“At TechGraph, we believe that sharing the information is one of the best things which can be done for the majority of the internet consumers who like to read and gain knowledge on the topics readers love the most.”
Why contributing to TechGraph make sense?
- Everyday TechGraph reaches to thousands of who like to read the news on Technology, Economy, Business, Science, Space, Startups, Venture Funding, and Global Trade.
- 53% of readers are of the age between 24-35, and has the global outreach readers network which dominates by 32% of our readers who comes from finance background.
- TechGraph is a proud member of NewsDog Publisher Community, Association for Online Publication, Google News, Apple News, Bundle News, Flipboard Publisher, PR Newswire, and many more.
- Two out of Ten trending news Google are break or covered first by TechGraph.
Type of guest articles we accept:
- A article which has insights about a particular industry or domain which we cover.
- Generic topics were providing value to the audience like: Entrepreneurship, Economy, World Trade, Technology, Finance, etc.
- Article on the specific sector updates, forecast, and policies.
Example: Change is govt polices, Market insights, Economy, When should one go for funding, and topics related to the field which we cover.
Articles we don’t accept:
- Article in the form of a press release or company/brand promotion which is associated with the author directly or indirectly. (For that you have to contact at email@example.com).
- The article must be above 250 words.
- The article must be original, and never been published before on any-other platform.