Union Budget 2023-24: Briefing the ongoing parliament on the developments of the central government-run scheme, Minister of Finance Nirmala Sitharaman stated, “The focus on the universal isolation of targeted benefits has resulted in significant achievements.
- 11.7 crore household toilets were constructed under the Swatch Bharat Mission.
- 9.6 crore LPG connections under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- The government has also provided COVID vaccination for 102 crore people.
- 47.8 crore bank account opened under PM Jan Dhan Yojana.
- Insured 44.6% of the population under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana and the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana.
- Transferred 2.2 lakh crores of rupees to over 11.4 crore farmers under the PM-Kisan scheme.