New technologies and innovative platforms that are made in Korea will be showcased at virtual ConnecTech Asia 2020, one of the largest information and technology events in the region from September 29 to October 1 in Singapore.
The Korean pavilion will feature the most modern and advanced technologies, services and platforms by 6 startups at CommunicAsia, which is an information and communication technology (ICT) exhibition.
Six participating startups are recognized as promising software companies in South Korea supported by MSIT (Ministry of science and ICT) and NIPA (National IT Industry Promotion Agency).
MSIT and NIPA operate an acceleration program to the nurturing of Software startups by encouraging them to expand the southeast market.
Offerings will include a virtual booth that allows the 6 startups to set up customizable showcases, interactive conference sessions and artificial intelligence (AI) business matching due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. Toss Lab: JANDI is a communication platform for business. It has raised a $13 million Series B funding led by SoftBank Ventures Asia, the early-stage venture arm of SoftBank Group and other investors.
2. Fin2B: Fin2B is a powerful early payment solution in Vietnam. It is to support small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) by providing innovative financial solutions beyond traditional institutional financing. And now it has joined hands with Korean national Woori Bank.
3. MONIT: MONIT is a smart baby monitoring sensor and elderly care system partnered with Kimberly-Clark, which manufactures Huggies and Stokke from Norwegian company that is recognized worldwide for best-in-class solutions for children.
4. Komachine: Komachine is the largest machine B2B platform transforming offline machine industry to online.
5. Common Computer: Ainize is serverless cloud & marketplace for open source projects.
Anyone who is interested in the open-source project can deploy their own project for free.
6. Newin: Touchclass is an enterprise mobile solution with the advantages of diverse mobile services.
Touchclass will help you to learn contents optimized for a mobile environment and let learners share ideas and collaborate with each other.
It also analyzes learning data based on diverse statistics and plan, produce & distribute better contents.